- OUR STORY
- Consulting firm founded in 2017 in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- In 2019, we expanded to Milan (Italy) and Millburn (NJ, USA).
- OUR SERVICES
- Innovarte helps world class organisations achieve long lasting growth
- We offer seamless consulting services combining market and process knowledge, issuing tailor made recommendations and supporting our customers in implementation. READ MORE >>
- Innovarte establishes partnerships with selected Innovators to help them expand globally. READ MORE>>
Innovarte accelerates your business growth through:
- We focus on specific industry and verticals globally.
- We carry over 25 years’ experience in each industry we operate in.
- Our consultants have been leaders in the industry.
- We combine academic and real-world industry experience.
- Functional associates complement the team.
- Multiple leadership roles in large and medium size businesses.
- Extensive industry network “We know your clients”.
- Project framing and execution support.
We deliver value to our clients from strategic recommendation to execution.
THE SENIOR TEAM
The team is experienced in executing complex projects at senior leadership level.
We have an extensive network in the industries we serve and their value chains.
Olivier is the founder and Managing Director of Innovarte, a leading strategy consulting firm for the high performance and specialty chemical market. The firm has offices in Singapore, Italy and USA.
Olivier has built 22 years’ experience in international business, holding regional and global positions in business leadership, marketing, sales, innovation and product management.
Before joining Innovarte, he served as global business director at DSM, a Dutch multinational company, where he was in charge of the PPE and Protective Textile for DSM Performance Material division, from 2013 to 2016.
He started his career in the fibre division of Rhodia, now Solvay, where he held various regional and global management positions in R&D, sales & marketing and business development.
Olivier has 13 years’ business experience in Asia, including China, and has lived in Hong Kong and Singapore. He has acquired a broad range of expertise across various industries such as industrial technologies, technical and consumer textiles, specialty chemicals (materials and food ingredients), personal protective equipment and biomedical.
For the last 17 years, Olivier’s passion was about shaping, transforming and growing business by bringing innovative solutions in partnership with key market leaders. He is fulfilling his passion as Angel Investor with Business Angel Network South East Asia and mentoring start-ups within the para-governmental program ACE in Singapore.
In 2013, Olivier received the DSM award for breakthrough technology and, in 2015, the award for marketing and sales excellence for his original approach to product launch and business results.
He graduated from ENSAIT with a MSc in Textile and Polymer Science Engineering and holds business certifications from INSEAD and IMD.
Key specialities include strategy setting and execution, setting and leading global teams, global business development, business transformation and innovation, branding and licensing, partnerships and global account management.